Kittens, time is running out. You have 8 days left to indulge in Gorgeous Fabrics. At 6:00PM Eastern on November 6, 2017, your Fabric Godmother (that would be me) will flick her magic wand and you’ll have to find your Gorgeousness elsewhere, with none of my words of wisdom, Pantone pearls and pattern matching to which you have become accustomed.
But before then, you can shop! Given the quantity of orders (thank you!) that we have been receiving, we are still a ways behind, and we will work tirelessly to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your patience. For the remainder of our time together, there are a few other things you should keep in mind:
- Fabrics may sell out before we can ship yours. We’re really sorry about that, but it happens occasionally, especially with some of the older fabrics and some of the really hot fabrics.
- If we do sell out of a fabric that you ordered, we’ll refund it to you and adjust the shipping cost if it’s appropriate – IOW if it bumps your order to a lower shipping level. See the Policies Page for the shipping rates.
- No other discounts apply during the sale. Gorgeous Points, for example, no longer accrue, nor can they be redeemed. The good news is that you’re getting a MUCH bigger discount off full price fabrics (35% vs 15%).
- During the Farewell Sale, we can’t make any substitutions.
- Because of the volume of orders, getting hold of us by phone is nearly impossible. Your best bet is email.
- Swatches are no longer available.
- All sales during our Farewell Sale are final.
But wait, there’s more…
Another thing I want to address is the rumors running around that Gorgeous Fabrics is going away. It’s not; it’s evolving. 2018 is going to be a very exciting year, and I can’t wait to show you and share with you what I have planned. The changes have been a long time coming, and I’m thrilled with what will be happening in 2018!
This blog will continue, and you’ll find me posting here with pattern reviews, tutorials and lots of other great stuff. I’ll also continue to post on Facebook and Instagram, so follow those to keep up with what’s going on with the site and more. There are also some really exciting things happening, and I’ll be able to talk about them here in a few weeks.
I’m going to be doing more teaching, and if you want to be apprised of where and when I’ll be teaching, Click here to sign up for the mailing list. As always, I NEVER share your information with ANYONE.
I know that change is hard, and it certainly is scary, but it’s also good, and it’s exciting! Have fun shopping the Farewell Sale, and keep an eye here for more Gorgeous Things, Gorgeous Fabrics, and general all-around fabulousness!