Pretty!!!

I haven’t worked with beaded laces in a while, other than to cut them for customers, but these ones would sorely tempt me! I got several 4-yard cuts from the Haute Couturier. You know, the one that begins with a V, and whose gowns cost upwards of $5000 in places like Saks and Neimans. Yes, that one! These are so exquisite, I just had to share!

Ooooooo

4 Yards of Beaded French Lace, 50 inches wide, Chocolate

Ahhhhhhh…

4 yards of Beaded Embroidered French Net, 42 inches wide, Red

Oo la la!

4 yards of Beaded French Net, 36 inches wide, Aqua, Gold and Pearl on Black

There’s only one of each of these. Each piece has enough for a spectacular dress (or skirt or jacket, in the case of the last). These are utterly fabulous!!!!

If you want to see how I have worked with beaded laces like these, Check Out This Post.

Happy (Couture) Sewing!

8 thoughts on “Pretty!!!”

1. devra says:

looks like your buying trip to the city ended really, really well!

2. Rosie says:

The chocolate one is especially lovely! Great buy on all these lace fabrics.

3. Mary Beth says:

The beauty brings tears to my eyes. I’m so glad one of us gets to touch and see in person and my budget is so glad it’s not me, LOL. I do hope they go to good homes where they will be treasured, taken out and petted, and sewn up into beautiful splendor!

4. Wow — I just clicked over to your bustier post. I did not know you were a singer! What kind of singing do you do? These beaded laces are gorgeous. I wish I had events on my calendar to warrant special fabrics like these; I think they are a bit much for the carpool pickup after school… 🙂

I used to be an opera singer (lyric coloratura soprano). Alas, chemotherapy and the resultant menopause have not been kind to my voice, so I have refocused on other things, like fabric! 🙂

5. Clio says:

Ooh la la is right! And – very belatedly – it was wonderful to meet you last week! FYI – Peter dropped off fabric and goodies on Monday. So glad I had witnesses! 😉

It was so wonderful to meet you too! Let’s do it again soon!

6. Angela McBrien says:

Amazing fabrics. One day I’ll go to an event where I could wear a dress like that, but ’til then I’ll have to dream…..